Videos for Subject Matter Only, Not Shared Beliefs.
The World TogetherSM",
is You & Me
& Everyone Else Who Has a desire to Love & Be of Real Help to One Another, Our Neighbors
Each & Every one of Us from the Youngest to the Oldest, Are "Ministers
The World TogetherSM", ministry agreements do not ask, what is your religion? Are you male, female, nonsexed, mulitsexed,
resexed, human or other species, homo capensis if they truly exist....
Therefore you may surely find yourself loving, helping and working side by side with others that have backgrounds from many different cultures and religions.
Benefits of Membership:
1) Activates the Reward Center in Your Brain (When researchers from the National Institutes of Health looked at the functional MRIs of subjects who gave to various charities, they found that giving stimulates the mesolimbic pathway, which is the reward center in the brain — releasing endorphins & creating what is known as the “helper’s high.” & like other highs, this one is addictive, also, but in a positive way that can improve your health.
Improves Life's Satisfaction,
3) Feels Happier,
4) Improves Key Measurements of Your Health,
6) Promotes Community Engagement & a Healthier Happier Community Life,
7) Contact with others who Love Themselves, Loves One Another & Loves Their Neighbors, also. That includes, You & Me! AWESOME!!!!
8) In most countries like "USA" Reduces Tax Burden (Ministries, Ecclesial, Assemblies-[churches] their ministers & missionaries appreciate your donations in any amount, but the tax collectors in your country may have maximums on how much you can deduct from your taxes.
In most countries, you don’t need to worry about donation maximums if you contribute 20% or less of your Annual Gross Income AGI. Otherwise, you may be able to deduct as much as half (50%) of your AGI. Check with your local tax professional.